The Golden Sprout Corp. is the commercialization hub for Philippine Native Chicken products. It is a private business entity incorporated by native chicken enthusiasts here in Iloilo. It aims to bridge the gaps between stakeholders by bringing more affordable, premium-quality, and scientifically based products to interested individuals. The Department of Agriculture (DA), the Department of Agriculture-Bureau of Agricultural Research (DA-BAR), the Department of Science and Technology-Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic, and Natural Resources Research and Development (DOST-PCAARRD), and the Commission of Higher Education (CHED) all provided research funding that enabled the development of these products. For every grant given to Central Philippine University (CPU), this institution contributed through other means to complete the studies.
For those who would like to order our products, don't hesitate to get in touch with Ms. Danna (09108030148 or 09774713432), Ms. Luchin (09198326896), John (09183867826) or +63-033-3307244. Please get in touch with Ms. Danna for guidance about the shipment of feed. We could ship via the nearest seaport in your region for those who wanted to procure CPU feeds. We are located here at Central Philippine University, Jaro, Iloilo City.
CPU Chick Grower Feed is a complete and balanced feed formulated for Philippine native chicken growers from 9 to 12 weeks old. It is made with high-quality ingredients that are essential for the growth and development of the growers.
The feed contains all the nutrients that the growers need to grow healthy and strong. It is also fortified with naturally sourced vitamins and minerals to boost their immune systems and help them fight off diseases.
CPU Chick Grower Feed is available in 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, and 20kg packaging. Feeding the growers 66 grams of feed per day for the nine-week-old is recommended, then gradually increasing the feed to 74 grams per day for the ten-week-old, 83 grams per day for the 11-week-old, and 90 grams per day for the 12-week-old. The growers' chickens should also have access to clean water at all times.
Here are some of the benefits of using CPU Chick Grower Feed:
* It is a complete and balanced feed containing all the nutrients the growers need.
* It is fortified with naturally-sourced vitamins and minerals to boost the growers' immune system.
* It is made with high-quality ingredients that are safe for the growers.
* It is affordable and easy to find.
If you are raising Philippine native chicken growers, CPU Chick Grower Feed is a great option to help them reach their full potential. The feed is safe, effective, affordable, and will help your grower's chickens grow healthy and strong.
Here are some tips for feeding your Philippine native chicken growers:
* Feed the growers at regular intervals throughout the day.
* Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
* Offer a variety of food items, such as fruits, vegetables, and insects.
* Monitor the growers' weight and growth to ensure that they are getting enough food.
If you have any concerns about your growers' health, please don't hesitate to contact a veterinarian.
Here is some additional information about CPU Chick Grower Feed:
* The feed is made with high-quality ingredients, including corn, soybean meal, rice bran, vitamins, and minerals.
* The feed is fortified with naturally sourced vitamins and minerals to boost the growers' immune systems and help them fight off diseases.
The feed is available in 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, and 20kg packages.
The feed is recommended to be fed to Philippine native chicken growers from 9 weeks to 12 weeks old.
The feed is affordable and easy to find.
The volume per package is 10kg.